- Right of admission reserved
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without a refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket
- No re-entry to the site after midnight (each night)
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Drugs are illegal. Natural Rhythm festival will not be tolerating drugs. Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested. Yes we are a festival, but the same rules and laws apply to us like they do in everyday life.
- You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for consumption in the camping area) but only up to a reasonable amount per person (eg 4 cans of beer/lager/cider and up to 1 litre of (decanted) spirits). You will be asked to leave excess quantities outside the event. You can only enter the campsite once with your personal alcohol on Friday only. You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the main arenas from the campsites. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions
- We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and in the campsite. Fires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns etc will extinguished. HOWEVER, you may use your own camping stove.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- Harlock farm is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean please use the bins provided as much as possible. Keep Natural Rhythm Tidy!
- Natural Rhythm is an over 18′s event. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for ID at the bars as part of the Challenge 25 initiative – so please bring photo ID with you.